Friday 15 May 2015

Updates on life #4

Exam is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAS YAS YAS YAS finally exams are over and Im enjoying my freedom a lot right now!!!!!!!!!!! I think that I did my best so hopefully the results will come alright InsyaAllah. Maths was the easiest I guess huhuhu. The hardest has got to be KH. Damn damn KH. My KH teacher asked us to read Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 ONLY for form 1 but the questions damnnnn! They had questions of other chapters ugh... AND we're in form 2 not form 1.. so why were there so many questions of form 1???? I don't get it sigh. Plus, she expects us to all get As for KH. What the hell?

Ok other than exams I guess things are pretty much alright. Izzah and me... Hm, I guess we're fine, but we're definitely not the same as before and I feel like we have drifted apart a lot and I feel like she is only half-heartedly being friends with me. Same goes to Nadya. I don't know why, it's just that I have that feeling. OH TOMORROW IS IU DAY! I don't know whether I should wear jubah to IU day . I want to because I don't want to be casual, neither do I want to go there dressing all fancy. So I thought jubah was perfect, just as uztazah had recommended to my whole class if we wanted to go to IU day. Hahahaha. Of course right? It's an uztazah.

Another thing is I don't know whether I should really restart. By what I mean restart is changing schools. I want to but I feel like I don't want to. I promised my friends that I would not change school if those 5 girls really try to block me from transferring.

So that's all for this update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment